Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This was posted by Stana, of Femulate


I have encountered other similar couples, that is, women who are comfortable (to one degree or another) with their transwomen partner"
   Lorraine, also feels that gender should be removed from clothing and human beings being able to wear what they wish with out fear.

Couples Dressing Like Girls

peaches_geldof_boyfriend_thomas_cohen This is old news from last August about a celebrity couple who dress like girls.
I was clueless about the "celebrity" of the couple and had to look them up and they still mean nothing to me, but that is not important.
What is important is that the story is an example of a woman who is ok with her man dressing like a woman.
Admittedly, he is not fully femulating and this might have been a one shot visit to the wild side because I cannot find any other photos of the guy in feminine attire. So, go figure.
Anyway, I don’t know many women who are ok with their men dressing like women.
The first time I encountered such a woman was at an IFGE convention I attended a few years ago in Philly. At the opening of the convention, I noticed a couple impeccably dressed in matching skirt suits. He was tall and she was petite and I wondered where they found matching outfits, but throughout the convention, they appeared in new matching outfits each day and each evening.
I was a little jealous. The wife was one in a million and I wish mine was a little bit like her. But I got over it.
Since then, I have encountered other similar couples, that is, women who are comfortable (to one degree or another) with their transwomen partner.
And it's getting better all the time.
In general, the younger generations are more accepting of transgender. It is not a big deal breaker as it is in older generations (like mine).
And so it goes.

1 comment: