Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pete Wentz loves dancing in High heels

Pete Wentz loves dancing in heels

Last updated 13:21 20/03/2008
Reuters
FAN OF HEELS: Pete Wentz who is dating Jessica Simpson's younger sister Ashlee - thinks Jessica's US women's footwear range is fantastic, and enjoys dancing in the heels in private.
Pete Wentz who is dating Ashlee Simpson loves wearing older sister Jessica Simpson's shoes and says he enjoys dancing in the heels in private.
The Fall Out Boy rocker said: "I love Jessica Simpson's stuff, especially the shoes. I dance around my house in them all the time."
Pete, 28, also said he wishes men's fashion took more risks, and is envious of the clothing available to women.
He added to Fox News: "I don't know if I would really consider myself fashionable, but I think that fashion is kind of an awesome way to project who you are inside, and I really, really like going to fashion shows, and I really like women's fashion. I wish men's fashion had more risk-taking going on."
Pete has been dating 23-year-old Ashlee since late 2006, and recently gave the 'Autobiography' singer a promise ring.
Speaking about the diamond band, which she wears on her ring finger, Ashlee said: "This is a promise ring. It just means that he hasn't asked my dad if he can marry me yet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment