Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I don't understand why women are ok and even enthusiastic about other men being en femme.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

By Stana, of Femulate.

The “Other” Man

you-look-fantastic
Yesterday, I wrote about women who are comfortable (to one degree or another) with their men dressing like a woman.
Although it is rare to find a woman who is ok with a femulating partner, it is easy to find women who are ok with other men dressing like women (as long as the femulating men are not "their" men).
I run into this all the time. When I encounter a female stranger and she discovers that I am en femme, in the majority of cases, she is fine with it. Often, she is very interested and even enthusiastic about it. Seldom do I get a negative reaction.
Those who are positive about my femulation say something to the effect that what I am doing is "wonderful." Yes, I have actually heard the word "wonderful" more than once from such enthusiasts.
And I don't look a gift horse in the mouth and ask, "What do you mean by that?"
Instead, I just go with the flow.
I can understand why a woman would not want her man to femulate, but I don't understand why women are ok and even enthusiastic about other men being en femme. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but it's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma!

No comments:

Post a Comment